The animated Disney movie Beauty and the Beast is already a classic. It is so exciting that there is now a live-action version of this family favorite. One way children can extend their love of the movie (the animated or the live-action) is with a Disney printable, like this fun Beauty and the Beast word search.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Beauty and the Beast Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all relating to the classic animated movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED
Books to Go Along with the Beauty and the Beast Word Search
These would be great books to read aloud to your child before they complete the word search. Or older readers would enjoy some of these books on their own.
Beauty and the Beast Deluxe Step Into Reading by Melissa Lagonegro
Belle’s Story Collection Step Into Reading by R.H. Disney
I Am Belle Little Golden Book by Andrea Posner-Sanchez
Beauty and the Beast Little Golden Book by Teddy Slater
Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty’s Prince by Serena Valentino
As Old As Time: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from AlefClipArt.