The animated Disney movie Beauty and the Beast is already a classic. It is so exciting that there is now a live-action version of this family favorite. One way children can extend their love of the movie (the animated or the live-action) is with a Disney printable, like this fun Beauty and the Beast word search.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Beauty and the Beast Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all relating to the classic animated movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
More Beauty and the Beast Fun
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.