Disney’s Tangled has become an instant classic and is loved by many fans the world over. It’s a new take on an old tale and is truly one of my favorites. This fun Tangled word search can help your child learn some of the vocabulary from this popular movie. If you love Disney printables, go ahead and download your copy today.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Tangled Word Search
This Tangled word search contains 15 words all relating to the movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED
Books to Go Along with the Tangled Word Search
These would be great books to read aloud to your child before they complete the word search. Or older readers would enjoy some of these books on their own.
Tangled (Little Golden Book) by Ben Smiley
Disney Tangled the Series: There Is More In You Sound Book by Editors of Phoenix International Publications
Outside My Window – Disney Tangled (Step Into Reading) by Melissa Lagonegro
Be sure to check out our list of Tangled books for kids of all ages!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.