Have you ever visited the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? There are so many gorgeous topiaries and gardens to see every year! If you would like to make sure that you don’t miss any, be sure to take this Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist with you.
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist
If you have ever visited Epcot at this time of year, you know that there are topiaries and gardens all over the park. It can be fun to try and find them all. But it can also be a bit overwhelming! Take a look at this year’s creations…
The topiaries feature classic Disney characters as well as a few country related designs.
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Buzz Lightyear
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
- Pumbaa and Timon
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger)
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
- Bambi and Friends
The gardens are beautiful examples of different types of gardens you might find all over the world.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW)
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents
- Floating Gardens
- Festival Blooms
- Bambi’s Butterfly House
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board®
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
- Tropical Rainforest Garden
- Extraordinary Orchids
- Bold Bromeliads
- China Zodiac Garden
- Bamboo Garden
- Alpine Miniature Garden
- Garden Italiano
- Kokedema Garden
- Bonsai Collection
- Spice Garden
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW)
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
- Shakespeare Garden
- Prehistoric Garden
- Green Landing Family Play Zone
Our checklist does not include the locations for each topiary and garden. That information can be found in our festival guide.
Always remember that, when in doubt, you should visit the Walt Disney World website for more information!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.