Have you ever visited the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? There are so many gorgeous topiaries and gardens to see every year! If you would like to make sure that you don’t miss any, be sure to take this Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist with you.
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist
If you have ever visited Epcot at this time of year, you know that there are topiaries and gardens all over the park. It can be fun to try and find them all. But it can also be a bit overwhelming! Take a look at this year’s creations…
The topiaries feature classic Disney characters as well as a few country related designs.
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW! (Main Entrance)
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto (Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration)
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep (World Nature Near The Land Pavilion)
- Goofy (World Showcase)
- Tiana – NEW! (The American Adventure Pavilion)
- Buzz Lightyear (World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE)
- Donald and Daisy (Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration)
- Figment (Near Imagination!)
- The Three Caballeros – Jose, Donald and Panchito (Mexico Pavilion)
- Anna and Elsa (Norway Pavilion)
- Troll (Norway Pavilion)
- Dragon (Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate)
- Pandas (China Pavilion)
- Simba and Friends – Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi (Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion)
- Pumbaa and Timon (Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Germany Pavilion)
- Lady and the Tramp (Italy Pavilion)
- Beauty and the Beast (France Pavilion)
- Lumiere and Cogsworth (France Pavilion)
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy (Between France and Morocco Pavilions)
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc (Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions)
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends – Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Bambi and Friends (Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Geese (Canada Pavilion)
- Butterflies (Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase)
The gardens are beautiful examples of different types of gardens you might find all over the world.
- Bamboo Garden (China Pavilion)
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (World Showcase Bridge)
- Bold Bromeliads (World Nature by The Land Pavilion)
- Bonsai Collection (Japan Pavilion)
- Bouquet Garden (France)
- Butterfly Landing Presented by AdventHealth (World Nature near Imagination!)
- China Zodiac Garden (China Pavilion)
- Connections Conservatory Garden (Connections Eatery)
- Desert Garden (Mexico Pavilion)
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF!
- Festival Blooms (World Celebration)
- Floating Gardens (World Nature)
- Garden Italiano (Italy Pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® (Rosewalk near Imagination!)
- Kokedema Garden (Japan Pavilion)
- Miniature Garden (Germany Pavilion)
- Prehistoric Garden (World Discovery near Mission: SPACE)
- Shakespeare Garden (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Shishi-odoshi – NEW! (Japan Pavilion)
- Spice Garden (Morocco Pavilion)
- Topiary Heritage Garden (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Tropical Rainforest Garden (Mexico Pavilion)
Our checklist includes the locations for each topiary and garden. More information can be found in our festival guide.
Always remember that, when in doubt, you should visit the Walt Disney World website for more information!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.