It is time for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Gorgeous topiaries, amazing gardens, yummy food, and fun music will be taking over the park once again. There is so much to consider if you will be visiting Epcot during a festival, so I have an Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival guide to help you out.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Guide
This festival is amazing, but it can be overwhelming even for veterans. To help you out, I have answered some of the most common questions and provided you with some information about this year’s festival…complete with menus!
What is the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?
This amazing festival began in 1994 and is now in it’s 29th year. The festival features food and drink items from around the world as well as from local farms. Guests visit food booths, known as Outdoor Kitchens, that are set up throughout the park. The portions are reasonably small, so you can try lots of different options!
When Is the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?
The 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2 to July 4, 2022. That is 125 days of yummy goodness!
Nearly 20 Outdoor Kitchens will offer new delights, as well as returning festival favorites.
Where Are the Outdoor Kitchens?
The Outdoor Kitchens can be found all throughout Epcot. They can be found in World Showcase, World Discovery, World Nature, and World Celebration.
If a kitchen is for a country that is part of World Showcase, it will be located near that country. You can find the location of all of the others listed with the menus.
Be sure to pick up a Festival Passport to help you find your way!
Do I Need to Bring Anything with Me?
The only thing you really need to bring is your appetite and some form of payment. If you are feeling particularly environmentally conscious, you could bring a set of travel utensils and/or straws. And some die hard festival goers bring their own tray!
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Seared Salmon with farro risotto and micro herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with chocolate-crisp pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with house-made potato barrels, onions, peppers, cheese curds, and a soft-poached egg with Tabasco hollandaise (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, rum and coffee liqueur, and vanilla vodka
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Lemonade Mead
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Orange Peel Ale
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (Plant-based) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Salted Cucumber Apple Hard Cider
- Lavender Martini: Vodka with lavender and lemon
Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake
- Violet Lemonade Ale
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with mango cream liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (New) (Plant-based)
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with lime vodka served in a mason jar
- Pineapple Skewer with tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
- Tangerine soft-serve
- Tangerine Cream Ale
- Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
- Organic Blonde Ale with passion fruit
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Hugo Lager
- Premium Pilsner
- Raspberry Radler
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (New)
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Spiced rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and Minute Maid orange juice
- Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- American Light Ale
- Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (New)
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Blackberry Mint Mead
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with chorizo (New)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with rum (New)
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
Early Bloom Menu (available March 2 through April 9)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (New)
Springtime Menu (available April 10 through May 21)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (New)
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (available May 22 through July 4)
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Beverages (available throughout the Festival):
- Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole-Leaf-Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring hibiscus gin
Cider House (United Kingdom)
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (New)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Watermelon Hard Cider
- Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Snakebite: Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with garden vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Fruit Beer
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale
- Maple Popcorn Shake with maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Tequila blanco, hibiscus flower tea, cucumber juice, aperitivo, and blackcurrant liqueur with a chile salt rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Tequila blanco, mezcal, rosemary syrup, cognac, and lemon juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
Lotus House (China)
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (New)
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with cabernet sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (New)
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (New)
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (New)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- French Wheat Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
Funnel Cake Stand
- Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with strawberry ice cream, cheesecake crumbles, strawberry drizzle, and whipped cream (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka) (New)
Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka) (New)
World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka) (New)
The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (New) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum)
Topiaries and Gardens
What sets the Flower & Garden Festival apart from the other Epcot festivals are the topiaries and gardens. Be sure to take our Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival checklist with you if you are hoping to find them all.
Every spring, Disney horticulturists create magnificent topiary sculptures of animals and classic Disney characters.
Here are this year’s displays and where you can find them:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
The gardens are so much more than just something pretty to admire. You can wander through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods, and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
Special Festival Activities
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is not only beautiful and yummy, but there is fun to be had by the whole family.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Cost: $9.99 + tax, while supplies last.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is subject to availability.
Healthful Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.
Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
The Garden Rocks Concert Series is back in 2022! The concerts take place on the American Gardens Theater Stage in World Showcase. Internationally recognized artists will perform Friday-Monday and local Orlando bands will perform Tuesday-Thursday.
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 13-14 – CeCe Winans
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 10-11 – TBD
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 15-16 – TBD
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
We will be sure to update this list as new information becomes available!
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival FAQ
Do I need to buy an additional ticket for the festival?
No, the festival is included with your Epcot admission ticket and Epcot park reservation.
How do I pay at the Outdoor Kitchens?
The Outdoor Kitchens accept the same forms of payment as other dining locations throughout Walt Disney World. You can pay with cash, major credit cards, Disney gift cards, and a Disney Rewards Redemption Card.
Is the festival open all day?
The Outdoor Kitchens booths typically open around 11:00am and close just before park closing. Occasionally, some booths may open a little later and some may even close a little early.
I am a really picky eater. Do I have to order everything as is?
The answer all depends on how the item is prepared. If it has a sauce, garnish, side, etc. that is added just before they hand it to you, you can ask them to leave it off. I recommend watching how things are prepared before you order something you may not like.
Are there places to sit and eat?
Not many. You may get lucky and find a bench, but most people stand and eat. There are tables spread throughout the Outdoor Kitchen areas where you can stand. Many guests have been known to use the trashcans as tables.
I don’t drink alcohol. Will there be anything for me to drink?
Yes! Many of the Outdoor Kitchens offer non-alcoholic specialty drinks and all of them sell bottled water.