The characters from Disney’s Moana are so unique and interesting. Even the ocean is a character! This Moana memory game can help your child practice visual memory while creating discussion about the characters from this amazing Disney animated movie.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Moana Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 character images on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from AlefClipArt.