Disney’s Moana is an amazing animated movie that has captured the hearts of children (and adults) world-wide. It has become a great way to introduce children to the Polynesian culture. This fun Moana word search free Disney printable can help your child learn some of the vocabulary from this popular movie.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Moana Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all relating to the movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED
Books to Go Along with the Moana Word Search
These would be great books to read aloud to your child before they complete the word search. Or older readers would enjoy some of these books on their own.
Moana Little Golden Book by Laura Hitchcock
Moana Finds the Way (Step Into Reading) by RH Disney
Meet Maui by Andrea Posner-Sanchez
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.
Clip art for this printable purchased from AlefClipArt.