Disney’s Moana is an amazing animated movie that has captured the hearts of children (and adults) world-wide. It has become a great way to introduce children to the Polynesian culture. This fun Moana word search free Disney printable can help your child learn some of the vocabulary from this popular movie.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Moana Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all relating to the movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
Are You Looking for More Moana Fun?
There is a lot more Moana themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find on our website!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.