Have you seen Disney’s new live action movie Dumbo yet? It is the latest amazing classic movie adaptation from Disney Studios. My family and I still enjoy the animated classics the most. If you have a Dumbo fan at home, you can use this free printable Dumbo memory game to practice concentration skills and have fun at the same time.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Dumbo Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 different images from the classic animated Disney movie Dumbo on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from SoulClipArtsWorld on Etsy.