The Frozen 2 excitement has begun! Now would be a great time to play a game that includes the characters from the original movie. If your child enjoys memory games, go ahead a grab a copy of this Frozen memory game free printable to play together.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Frozen Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 images from the animated Disney movie Frozen on two pages. There are a few images of Anna and Elsa that look very similar. See if your child can tell them apart. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Cutesiness on Etsy.