Disney’s Frozen is as popular as ever. And now we have a sequel too! Young fans of the movie love talking about all of the characters and places related to the story. If your child loves fun Disney printables and Disney’s Frozen, then go ahead and download a copy of this Frozen word search free printable.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Frozen Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all related to the popular animated movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
Are You Looking for More Frozen Fun?
There is a lot more Frozen themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find on our website!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.