Are you ready for another live action adaptation of a classic Disney animated movie? The Lion King opens tomorrow and more than one generation of fans will get to see their favorite come to life. If your child loves the original movie and enjoys memory games, then go ahead and print out this Lion King memory game to play together.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Lion King Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 different images from the classic animated Disney movie The Lion King on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from DoodleinkStudio on Etsy.