Magic Kingdom was the first park to open at Walt Disney World and it is a favorite for many guests. When you can’t be in the parks, it’s fun to find ways to enjoy them at home. If you like free Disney printables and you like the parks, go ahead and download this Magic Kingdom word search.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Magic Kingdom Word Search
This word search contains 18 words all related to the park. It includes the lands, some classic attractions, and a few general park words. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity.
Are You Looking for More Disney Parks Fun?
There is a lot more Walt Disney World themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find on our website!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.