Epcot first opened at Walt Disney World in 1982 and there have been a lot of changes over the years. Despite all of that, it is still a favorite park for many people…including me. This Epcot word search would be a fun free Disney printable to work on when you can’t go to the parks.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Epcot Word Search
This word search contains 12 words all related to the park. It includes areas of the park, some attractions, and a few general park words. Some of the attraction names have been shortened to fit the word search area.
The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
Are You Looking for More Disney Parks Fun?
There is a lot more Walt Disney World themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find on our website!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.