If your child is learning their colors, there are tons of fun ways to practice. And if he or she is a Disney fan, then Mickey heads in different colors are perfect. With this Mickey colors memory game, your child can also work on visual memory skills while working learning their basic colors.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Mickey Colors Memory Game
This memory game includes Mickey images in 12 different colors on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Color It Magical on Etsy.