Memory or matching games can be a fun way to extend a child’s enjoyment of a movie. Disney’s Pinocchio has some very memorable characters that would be great for this type of activity. If you’ve been looking for more family resources for Disney’s Pinocchio, then go ahead and grab a copy of this free printable Pinocchio memory game.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Pinocchio Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 images from the animated Disney classic Pinocchio on two pages. See if your child can tell them apart. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.