Does your child enjoy Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? This classic animated movie has a lot of fun characters and there are tons of family resources to go along with it. If your child likes playing memory match games, then this free printable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs memory game would be lots of fun.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 images from the animated Disney classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on two pages. See if your child can tell them apart. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from Cutesiness on Etsy.