So many of the classic Disney animated movies are now available on Disney+. It is so much fun to go back and watch them again. If your child enjoys fun Disney printables, then grab this free printable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs word search for your kids today.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Word Search
This Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs word search contains 15 words all related to the classic animated movie. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
More Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Fun
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.