Disney’s The Mandalorian returns for season two in a few weeks. It’s been almost a year, so it’s time to look back at season one to refresh our memories. An easy Disney printable can help with that. If you are getting ready for the show’s return, give this The Mandalorian word search a try!
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
The Mandalorian Word Search
This word search contains 12 words all related to the Disney TV series. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
Resources to Go Along With the Mandalorian Word Search
You can use this word search together with other resources to help your child celebrate their love of this amazing TV series.
Books Related to The Mandalorian
There are a few books that can be enjoyed by children, adults, or both.
The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak
The Mandalorian Armor by K.W. Jeter
This Is the Way (Star Wars: The Mandalorian) Little Golden Book by Golden Books
The Mandalorian Activities
Practice visual discrimination while enjoying your love of The Mandalorian with this Baby Yoda Memory Game free printable.
Build your own LEGO Baby Yoda with easy instructions from Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls.
Ruffles and Rainboots shares an easy paper craft to create a Mandalorian doll.
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.