Disney fans celebrate Donald Duck’s birthday every year on June 9th. In honor of this Disney icon’s special day, I have created a very simple game for you and your child that you can have ready to play in five-minutes. I’ve even included a free printable! This Where’s Donald Duck game is ideal for younger children, but the older ones will enjoy it too.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Where’s Donald Duck Game
This is a very easy game called “Where’s Donald?” The instructions for preparing the game and playing it are super simple. It would be a fun way for Donald fans to pass the time.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Print out the sheet of Donalds (or several sheets).
- Hide the Donalds around the house (you may want to use a little tape and get creative).
- Have your children search the house to find the Donald Ducks!
That’s it! Easy to prepare and easy to play.
More Donald Duck Fun
These resources would be a great addition to the Donald Duck game!
Donald Duck Books
Gone Fishing! by Sherri Stoner
Donald’s Happiest Adventures by Lewis Trondheim
Little Man of Disneyland by RH Disney
Where’s Donald? A Look and Find Book by Editors of Phoenix International Publications
Donald Duck Inspired Recipes and Crafts
You can even dress up like the duck himself with this Donald Duck costume tutorial from No Guilt Life.
This Donald Duck paper bag puppet from Crafty Thinking would be fun and easy to make.
3 Boys and a Dog uses Donald Duck as inspiration for this find the letter D printable for preschoolers.
These Donald Duck cupcakes from Midget Momma look delicious!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.