Does your child like I-spy activities? They can be a great way to practice all sorts of skills while having fun. If your child is working on color recognition and enjoys fun Disney printables, download a copy of this Mickey colors I-spy free printable today.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Mickey Colors I-Spy Activity
I spy activities are so much fun for kids of all ages. They are a great way to practice all sorts of skills.
Children use visual discrimination to find similarities and differences in the images.
They practice basic counting skills as they count how many of each image they see.
These activities are also a great way for children to work on vocabulary development if they discuss the various images with someone.
What Is Included
This printable activity includes two pages.
- The first page features Mickey in various for your child to count.
- The second page is a place for your child to record how many of each picture they find.
What You Will Need
If you have a computer with a printer, you can create this activity for your child today. Here are some things you will need and a few additional suggestions.
- Printer paper
- If you would like to make the pages a little sturdier, you could use card stock paper
- If you would like to make the pages really sturdy and reusable, you could laminate them using laminating pouches and a laminator
- If you decide to laminate the pages, you could use dry erase markers to record the numbers
How to Use the Mickey Colors I-Spy Activity
- Print out both pages for your child.
- Have your child carefully look at the first page to see how many of each picture they can find. If it helps, they can mark each of the pictures as they count them. This can help them keep track.
- Your child can then record the number for each on the second page.
How Can You Modify the Activity for Younger Children?
For younger children, an adult could write the number for each picture. Your child could also just look to find the different pictures for fun without recording anything at all.
Books to Go Along with the Mickey Colors I-Spy Activity
This activity would be a great way to practice color recognition with your child and these books would be a great addition.
More Mickey Colors Fun
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.