Toy Story 4 arrives in theaters soon and my family is so excited! We have loved the characters for so long and we can’t wait to see what happens next. If your child loves the movies and also enjoys easy memory games, this free printable Toy Story memory game would be great to play together.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information. ***
Toy Story Memory Game
This memory game includes 12 different images from the classic animated Disney movie Toy Story on two pages. Just print out two copies of each page and cut the pieces apart.
What You Will Need
- Printer Paper and a Printer (Cardstock paper would work best, so that you can’t see the images through the back.)
- Laminating Pouches (Laminating is optional, but it does make the pieces last longer)
How to Play
- Mix up the pieces and lay them face down on a flat surface. It helps to arrange them in a grid.
- Take turns flipping over two pieces.
- If the pieces match, you get to keep them.
- Keep playing until all the matches have been made.
Clip art for this printable purchased from DoodleinkStudio on Etsy.