The Toy Story movies are popular with children and adults the world over. We have the four installments of this Disney/Pixar classic and I hope there will be more. If your child loves the movies and free Disney printables, go ahead and grab a copy of this free printable Toy Story word search today.
***This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Toy Story Word Search
This word search contains 15 words all relating to the classic animated movies. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Printer Paper and a Printer
- Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc.
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity.
Are You Looking for More Toy Story Fun?
There is a lot more Toy Story themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find our website!
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.