Disney Princess Word Search Free Printable
Disney princesses are so much fun. For more than 80 years, they have been a part of some amazing stories. If you have a young princess fan who enjoys fun and educational Disney printables, grab a copy of this Disney princess word search today.
***This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.***
Disney Princess Word Search
This Disney princess word search contains 15 popular Disney princesses. The words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally, plus they can be forwards or backwards.
The following words are included:
- Snow White
- Elsa (she starts out as a princess)
What You Will Need
- Basic printer paper
- A printer
- Something for your child to use to mark the words (pencil, crayon, marker, etc.)
What Else You Might Need
If you would like to print out the word search and reuse it multiple times, you could use a laminator and laminating pouches. Then your child could use a dry erase marker or wet erase marker to complete the activity. Here are some more options to make this free word search more fun:
Ways to Use This Word Search
- Have your child circle or underline the words as they find them. Use a pencil, colored pencil, crayon, or marker.
- If it’s easier for your child, he or she can use a highlighter or pale marker to highlight the words instead.
- Another option would be to have your child dot each letter in the word with a bingo dauber. They are always lots of fun for kids!
Are You Looking for More Disney Princess Fun?
There is more Disney princess themed fun to be had. Check out what else you can find on our website!
Beauty and the Beast Books for Kids
Moana Memory Game Free Printable
More Disney Word Searches You Might Like
Tangled Word Search Free Printable
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Free Printable
To download this printable, simply click on the link below.